- 1 head kale (dinosaur or lacinato kale is softest)
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Optional: lemon juice
- Optional: nutritional yeast, curry powder, dried fruits, tomatoes, asparagus, peas, mushrooms, peppers, sprouts, any other vegetables
- Cut kale into thin ribbons.
- Lightly coat kale in oil and a pinch of salt (you can also add a bit of lemon juice here).
- Massage the kale with clean hands for 3-5 min. If the kale doesn’t start to wilt, add a little more salt. Continue to massage for a few minutes until wilted.
- Add whatever additions you like to it, or eat it plain!